McKlein's got your workday covered with this Avon briefcase.
While it doesn't exactly get my pulse racing, I appreciate the Avon's feminine curves. The burgundy leather also isn't particularly lustworthy, but its quality can't be faulted. Let's remember the Avon's purpose though. It's a briefcase, a bag designed to suit stuffy boardrooms and client meetings. It's meant to appear professional rather than fashion forward, and on that score it delivers.
It's also incredibly practical, with all the features you could hope for in a work bag. There are large pockets in the front and back for files, and a padded compartment in the center for your laptop or tablet. It'll hold a computer with up to a 15.4 inch screen, so you needn't have the latest model to indulge. These generously sized sections are complemented by a clever organizer which has space for pens, notepads, business cards, and even your keys and cell.
We wouldn't expect a bag made from fine Italian leather to come cheaply, but I think the Avon is very reasonable at $180. Consider how long you spend in the office and you'll start to see value.
More Features of This McKlein Ladies Briefcase
- A small front pocket with a turn-lock clasp
- Dual shoulder straps
- Measures 5 x 17 x 12.8 inches
- Also available in black
Get this McKlein Avon Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the LeatherPaKs eBay store to see if this McKlein bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More McKlein bags on BagBunch
- The McKlein Wenonah bag, a great alternative to this turn-lock pocket bag.
- Searching for more McKlein bags on eBay