McKlein's created a briefcase for the stuffiest of offices with the Ashburn.
This unisex design has all the hallmarks of a McKlein bag, with none of the playfulness. Frankly I miss the label's usual feminine hues. While the black, brown, and cognac options are perfect for serious workplaces, they won't satisfy anyone working in a more creative environment.
But perhaps these workers aren't the Ashburn's target market. It's a very smart bag, with a minimalist exterior and high quality design. Its pebbled calfskin leather is lovely if a bit boring, and its sleek lines are so sophisticated. You could step into any boardroom carrying this baby, confident you could clinch any big deal.
It's well designed too, with a pair of spacious compartments divided by a secure zippered envelope. Some padding in the laptop compartment wouldn't have gone astray, but its soft lining should protect your computer from scratches. I also really like the front organizer pocket, which has space for pens, business cards, and other office essentials.
At $270 the Ashburn represents a bit of an investment if you're at the bottom of the career ladder, but it's one worth making if you want to start your ascent!
More Features of This McKlein Leather Laptop Case
- Holds a 15.4 inch laptop
- A detachable shoulder strap
- Measures 4 x 12 x 16.5 inches
Get this McKlein Ashburn Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in brown)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the LeatherPaKs eBay store to see if this McKlein bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More McKlein bags on BagBunch
- The McKlein Litigator Briefcase, a great alternative to this laptop bag.
- Searching for more McKlein bags on eBay