I'm not sure if this Maxx New York Hepburn handbag is supposed to be channeling Audrey or Katharine. There's not really anything about it that reminds me of either beloved actress and style icon, but I happen to like this satchel either way.
Maybe I'm just in the mood for the upcoming season because this suede in a wonderful shade of chocolate brown is really drawing me in. It makes me long for weather that calls for some tall riding boots, a cozy coat, and wool scarf. The soft material is definitely a fall and winter feature, which naturally limits its use but doesn't make me hesitate one bit about it.
The trim on the handles and around the top zipper is real leather. I would've expected that from the brand considering that the satchel is priced at $220, but it's not always a guarantee in that price range. Kudos to Maxx New York for going with two quality materials for their design.
Small gold ring details adorn the front of this satchel and sit between two exterior slip pockets. Additional storage is available on the back of the bag as well with its exterior zippered pocket. My only disappointment with this satchel is that the optional longer strap is not detachable, which can be frustrating when you're using the double handles. Other than that, it's a great choice for the new season. The suede Hepburn style also comes in practical cross-body and large tote designs.
More Features of the Hepburn Satchel
- Measures 17 x 12 x 6 inches
- Double straps with 4.5 inch drop
- Additional longer single strap
Get this Maxx New York Hepburn Bag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the Perfect Hearts store on eBay to see if this bag is still in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Maxx New York bags on BagBunch
- The Kathy Van Zeeland Hot Stud Satchel, a great alternative to this chocolate brown satchel
- Searching for more Maxx New York handbags on eBay
- Other suede satchels on eBay:
|TORY BURCH AMANDA MINI SATCHEL French Navy Blue Suede Leather NWT
US $349.00 0 Bid
Auction Ends: 27m
Make it yours...