We've seen Matt & Nat bags at play, and now with the Phoenix the animal-friendly designing duo offers us an accessory for the office.
Gone are those fashion forward accents they're so fond of. Instead the Phoenix has a much cleaner, more androgynous design. That might disappoint some of the brand's fans, but I think it's very appropriate for the Phoenix's function. This is a bag for the board room and client meetings after all, not cocktails at quitting time.
It's a little plain, but the high quality vegan leather shines through. Matt & Nat are synthetic specialists, so this skin has none of the plastic finish that typically plagues leatherette.
But the Phoenix's appeal must be more than skin deep. I was thrilled to see plenty of organizational pockets and a padded compartment for a laptop inside. The short handles will work when carrying the Phoenix from your office to the board room, but there's also a longer cross-body strap for commuting.
Considering it's not made from real leather I think the Phoenix is a little pricy at $265, but I'm sure animal lovers won't mind paying a premium for this cruelty free business bag.
More Features of This Matt & Nat Vegan Business Tote
- Zip closure
- Sueded fabric lining made from plastic bottles
- Dual handles with a 4 inch drop
- An attachable, adjustable strap with a 16 to 26 inch drop
- Measures 12 x 16 x 3.5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Matt & Nat Phoenix Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the SmartBargains eBay store to see if this Matt & Nat bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Matt & Nat bags on BagBunch
- The Matt & Nat Ramones business tote bag, a great alternative to this business tote bag.
- Searching for more Matt & Nat bags on eBay