Matt & Nat combines style and smarts into a sustainable package with this Epea Tote.
Like most of the bags from Matt & Nat's line, the Epea's crafted from a pebbled vegan leather which has the good looks of calfskin without the cruelty. Admittedly this material is a bit thinner and less luxurious than the skin it replicates, but its animal friendly credentials will help eco warriors accept the compromise.
The Epea has a standard boxy shape, but its quirky front pockets give the design a bit of personality. One has a wraparound zip, the other a magnetic flap. Both are secure, but the different closures give the Epea a fun asymmetrical look. While they add style, their practicality also shouldn't be overlooked.
The Epea's main compartment is spacious, but we can make it even larger by undoing the zip which runs around it. In this mode its enormous, but the standard trio of pockets makes the space feel more manageable. I really like the soft fabric lining, which eco-conscious shoppers will note is made from recycled plastic water bottles. However I wish Matt & Nat had chosen a lighter hue. The dark color makes the Epea's interior feel a little bit like a black hole!
The Epea isn't perfect but it's another stylish and sustainable offering from Matt & Nat that's well worth its $155 retail price.
More Features of This Matt & Nat Vegan Leather Tote
- Concealed magnetic snap closure
- Dual handles with a 10 inch drop
- Measures 13 x 14 x 5.25 inches
Get this Matt & Nat Epea Handbag:
- Available to buy at Beauty.com
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Camro82 eBay store to see if this Matt & Nat bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Matt & Nat bags on BagBunch
- The Matt & Nat Werner Japanese Paper tote bag, a great alternative to this sustainable tote bag.
- Searching for more Matt & Nat bags on eBay