Marc Jacobs is one of those designers that continues to surprise us. Often he sets the trend with fashion forward, sophisticated accessories. And then he goes and creates something like this.
This USA shopper is nothing like those high-end accessories that make our hearts race. But that doesn't mean it's a bad bag; it just shouldn't be judged against so many other Marc Jacobs purses.
Its America map design is unashamedly kitschy. The designer marks out some of the United States' most prominent cities, and illustrates them with the tourist attractions and landmarks that made these spots famous. Red trim and handles completes the patriotic look.
This tote is enormous, but simply designed. Don't go expecting pockets or even a lining. The zip top closure saves it from being completely basic, but it's a small gesture. The lack of organizational aids would frustrate me in an everyday purse, but I imagine this shopper would make a great gym bag or beach tote.
This USA tote reminds me of the kind of carryalls sold at rest stops along the highway. And honestly, if you found one there it'd probably cost less than $49.99. But remember this is Marc Jacobs, and that prestigious name makes this shopper is a real bargain!
More Features of This Marc by Marc Jacobs Map Shopper
- Made of polyester
- Dual cotton handles with a 10 inch drop
- Measures 20 x 16 x 5 inches
Get this Marc by Marc Jacobs USA Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Nextfashiontrend eBay store to see if this Marc Jacobs bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Marc Jacobs bags on BagBunch
- The Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock bowler bag, a great alternative to this map bag.
- Searching for more Marc Jacobs bags on eBay