With the fashion world embracing the seventies, Lucky Brand has dared to bring back one of its quintessential looks. But is the world ready for the return of macramé?
Clearly with the On the Fringe Cross-Body, Lucky Brand hopes so. I'm still in two minds, but I admire the label's daring. This cross-body takes us right back to the height of the boho era with its intricate macramé body, casual fringing, and ethnic inspired beading. I think such a bold bag looks its best in bright red, but if you prefer a more monochromatic color scheme you can choose it in black or a natural ivory hue.
It makes a strong style statement, but this cross-body is also really practical. Its wide woven strap is made from the same soft cotton we see on the body, so it should feel heavenly on your shoulder. It's on the small side but adequate for carrying everything you really need if you know how to pack it right. Personally I prefer my cross-bodies small as they sit neatly on the hip without weighing you down.
Its price is another practical plus, an affordable $49. For that you can afford to indulge in the current retro trend, and not feel too bad if the fad doesn't last!
More Features of This Lucky Brand Macrame Cross-Body Bag
- Magnetic closure
- Cotton lined interior
- A single strap with a 21 inch drop
- Measures 7 x 8.5 x 2 inches
- Made in China
Get this Lucky Brand On the Fringe Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Cheaper Brands 4 U 24 eBay store to see if this Coach Patchwork bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Lucky Brand bags on BagBunch
- The Lucky Brand Lazy Days Macrame tote bag, a great alternative to this macrame bag.
- Searching for more Lucky Brand bags on eBay