Lily Waters serves up another colorful quilted handbag with this Casey cross-body.
In many ways this is more of the same from the designer many hail as the new Vera Bradley. We've seen her work with vibrant quilted cloths many times before, However its cross-body configuration gives the Casey its point of difference. It's petite and lightweight, so you'll barely know it's there as you're running errands.
While the Casey's small stature ensures we're not weighed down, it also limits storage space. The material does allow us to overstuff it a little, but there's only so much you can fit in a purse this size. Some customers have criticized the lack of organizational features, but personally I feel that's a blessing. The pockets are kept to the exterior, ensuring the already small main compartment doesn't feel overly cluttered. A space so small can really take care of itself.
There's an element of getting what you pay for here. The Casey won't wow anyone, but it also costs just $26. If you're on a budget this bag might be just what you need.
More Features of This Lily Waters Quilted Cross-Body Bag
- Top zip closure covered with Velcroed front flap
- A single cross-body strap
- Measures 1 x 8 x 6 inches
Get this Lily Waters Casey Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Lily Waters bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Lily Waters bags on BagBunch
- The Lily Waters Chistie cross-body bag, a great alternative to this cross-body bag.
- Searching for more Lily Waters bags on eBay
- Other quilted cross-body bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.