Some artfully placed grommets and stitching help Kooba's Bryce bucket bag turn heads.
It's rare for a bag in a mellow shade like taupe to draw me in, but this handbag has done it. The leather laced grommets and diagonal stitched seams are really quite stunning. They make this traditionally shaped bucket bag interesting but not obnoxious, particularly in this subtle shade. It's a bit darker and warmer than the nudes we've been seeing, and I think a bit more wearable.
The drawstring closure adds to the Bryce's relaxed style, but it's a bit fiddly to use. Coupled with the magnetic closure underneath, it almost seems like too much effort to get in and out of this bag. On the plus side though, at least security isn't an issue!
Kooba offers the Bryce in a few more color combinations, but they leave me a bit cold. The black leather contrasts with the golden grommets, making them stand out and seem a bit too trend conscious for my tastes. And then there's the olive green snake print; it's rich but that texture detracts from the Bryce's design. Sometimes you've just got to know when enough is enough.
More Features of This Kooba Grommets Bucket Bag
- Twill lined interior
- A single shoulder strap with a 13 inch drop
- Measures 12.5 x 13 x 6.5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Kooba Bryce Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the ChicBoutique OC eBay store to see if this Kooba bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Kooba bags on BagBunch
- The whip-stitched Kooba Bryce bag, a great alternative to this grommet detailed bag.
- Searching for more Kooba bags on eBay