Stop the presses! Kenneth Cole says it's created something to talk about with this Tabloid wristlet.
Honestly though, I'm not sure such a traditional wristlet will create a lot of buzz. It's much too tame to be gossiped about, with only a row of small silver studs creating any real interest.
While it might not get tongues wagging, that's not to say the Tabloid isn't worth considering. The clean design actually works to our advantage in many ways. It'll be easy to work into a wardrobe, as it'll suit any occasion or outfit. It's also not going to date as quickly as its studded rivals.
Its dimensions are also as close to perfect as we can get for everyday use. The interior pockets are ready to accept credit cards, while the rest of the space is large enough to suit a checkbook, cosmetics compact, cell phone, and even a small camera and comb. It's also not large enough to become awkward to carry, a real consideration for an accessory that will dangle from your wrist.
Considering its high quality leather and timeless style, the Tabloid wristlet is very affordable at $58.
More Features of This Kenneth Cole Studded Wristlet
- Zip top closure
- Measures 8.25 x 5 x 2 inches
Get this Kenneth Cole Tabloid Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the Buy Now or Never Bargain Resource eBay store to see if this Kenneth Cole bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Kenneth Cole bags on BagBunch
- The Kenneth Cole Reaction studded wristlet bag, a great alternative to this studded bag.
- Searching for more Kenneth Cole bags on eBay
- Other Kenneth Cole wristlet on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.