How do you dress up an ordinary shopper bag? If you're Kathy Van Zeeland you add leopard spots and colorful graffiti and create the Tag Team.
Honestly it's not a design approach I'd suggest. It looks really unprofessional, the kind of thing you'd expect a junior high kid to create with some marker pens. But you can't accuse it of being boring!
I'd take a little boring over this tacky design, but I can't fault it on a practical level. There's a zippered pocket on the back and an open pocket on each side, and that's all before we open the shopper up! Pop open the magnetic snap and you'll find another secure pocket, as well as a selection of open pockets for sunglasses and personal technology. The red graffiti printed lining should hide any stains too. If only we bought bags for their functional features we might be tempted.
It doesn't look like a high-end bag, but Kathy Van Zeeland doesn't charge like a high-end designer. At least at $79, the Tag Team's pretty cheap! That's still not enough to convince me, but if you're hanging onto early 90s hip hop culture you may feel differently!
More Features of This Kathy Van Zeeland Leopard Print Shopper
- Made of synthetic
- Dual rolled straps with a 10 inch drop
- Measures 16 x 5 x 14 inches
- Made in China
Get this Kathy Van Zeeland Tag Team Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Charm of Bags eBay store to see if this Kathy Van Zeeland bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Kathy Van Zeeland bags on BagBunch
- The Kathy Van Zeeland One Night Stand bag, a great alternative to this leopard print shopper bag.
- Searching for more Kathy Van Zeeland bags on eBay