Kate Spade seems to have been inspired by sweet hard candy when she created this fun Seersucker Treesh satchel.
It's very simple, but I love the playfulness of the flamingo pink and cream stripes. These adorable stripes are continued on the rolled dual straps to create a look that's pretty as a picture.
I'm in two minds about the patent leather though. On one hand I suppose it successfully mimics the shine of a hard candy treat. But it's also a bit plastic-like, especially around the pleats. I can't imagine synthetic would have looked any less luxurious, and we'd likely pay a lot less for it.
The Seersucker Treesh bag also leaves a bit to be desired on a practical level. Those handles look lovely, but they're too short to easily sling over your shoulder. We really need that carrying option when a bag is so big, particularly if it's filled to capacity.
I'd be nervous to do so though, as there's no closure along the top. The interior pocket really has to work hard to hold all our valuables as there's no other option, and without any leather reinforcement I'm not sure it's up to the task.
Perhaps the Seersucker Treesh has more in common with hard candy than I first though. It looks so irresistible at first glance, but if you indulge you may regret it later!
More Features of This Kate Spade Striped Satchel
- Magnetic closure
- Jacquard lined interior
- Protective feet on the base
- Dual handles with a 4 inch drop
- Measures 8.5 x 13.25 x 5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Kate Spade Seersucker Satchel Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Fashionvictimtoo eBay store to see if this Kate Spade bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Kate Spade bags on BagBunch
- The Kate Spade Harrison Street Jenny Ann wristlet bag, a great alternative to this striped bag.
- Searching for more Kate Spade bags on eBay