Kate Spade brings a little New York style to the humble hobo bag with the Brooklyn Heights Lori.
She's a modern city gal, a bag who bears all of the trademarks of a hobo, just with a bit more polish. That's helped along by the rich pebbled leather body, a fabric which gives the bag much cleaner lines than a cotton or canvas might. It doesn't abandon its bohemian heritage altogether though. Playful tassels hanging from the top zipper give just a hint of boho style.
While the exterior is smooth and sleek, the interior has plenty of pockets. Two open pouches for technology complement a large zippered pocket to make this sizable interior space easier to manage.
By designer standards, the Brooklyn Heights Lori's $275 price tag seems very reasonable for such a luxurious and good looking hobo.
More Features of This Kate Spade Leather Hobo
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- Custom woven stucco noel jacquard lining
- A single shoulder strap with a 7.8 inch drop
- Measures 9.8 x 14 x 5.3 inches
- Made in China
- Comes with a dust bag
Get this Kate Spade Brooklyn Heights Lori Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Shopped 4 U eBay store to see if this Kate Spade bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Kate Spade bags on BagBunch
- The Kate Spade Brooklyn Heights Stevie satchel bag, a great alternative to this hobo bag.
- Searching for more Kate Spade bags on eBay