Kate Spade puts an end to those childish printed diaper bags with this grown-up Barrow Street Anabel bag.
The classic tote shape is given some extra flair with a big wide bow. I prefer the bag in this timeless black and white combo, but if you're a girly girl you may opt for the more daring pink flamingo color scheme. The cotton candy pink shade seems too sweet for me, but on the flip side at least it won't blend into the background!
Nylon isn't the most luxurious material, but anyone with small children knows luxury needs to go out the window when they're about. This fabric is easy to care for, even in the face of sticky fingers and spilled juice boxes. It's also lightweight, a real bonus when you've got a baby on your hip and a toddler around your legs!
The interior is well appointed, with zippered pouches and elasticized pockets on hand to organize the items mommies need on the go. The change pad helps you take care of dirty diapers anywhere, while the mini wristlet makes a great wallet alternative.
At $345 this baby bag makes for a significant investment, but with its stylish good looks at least you'll get some use from it once the kids have grown.
More Features of This Kate Spade Bow Diaper Bag
- Nylon lined interior
- Zip top closure
- Dual handles with a 7.5 inch drop
- Measures 11.5 x 18.5 x 9 inches
- Made in China
Get this Kate Spade Barrow Street Anabel Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock in pink flamingo)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Shopped 4 U eBay store to see if this Kate Spade bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Kate Spade bags on BagBunch
- The Kate Spade Barrow Street mini tote bag, a great alternative to this diaper bag.
- Searching for more Kate Spade bags on eBay