I've always considered Jessica Simpson a fashion follower rather than a design innovator. Her handbags are nice enough, but they generally seem like affordable alternatives for recessionistas rather than serious fashion contenders. However the pop star's Fontana Satchel has forced me to change my tune.
It's not the prettiest satchel on the block, but its unique design is still likely to turn a few heads. Its unusual gathered body is paired with vintage style wooden handles. These might be a bit awkward to use if the Fontana is packed full, but as they're polished smooth they should feel good in our hands. And if the satchel is packed to capacity, we can always attach the cross-body strap.
While Jessica Simpson has taken an uncharacteristically daring approach to the Fonatana's exterior, inside this satchel is pretty standard stuff. While its lining it a bit thin, as the ones in Jessica Simpson bags tend to be, its array of pockets are just what we need to keep this space in order.
Any bag costing less than $100 represents value, but that goes double when it makes a style statement as strong as this Jessica Simpson satchel.
More Features of This Jessica Simpson Wooden Handle Satchel
- Magnetic closure
- An exterior rear zip pocket
- Measures 5 x 15 x 9 inches
Get this Jessica Simpson Fonatana Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Jessica Simpson bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Jessica Simpson bags on BagBunch
- The orange Jessica Simpson Fonatana bag, a great alternative to this black bag.
- Searching for more Jessica Simpson bags on eBay