It doesn't have any frills or fashion forward details, but the fine craftsmanship of Jerome Dreyfuss' Momo Saddle Bag has stopped me in my tracks.
This is a small saddle bag but it packs a powerful punch, both stylistically and functionally. Its calfskin is stunning, smooth and beautiful in rich bordeaux wine. The leather is a gorgeous complement to the Momo's rich looking polished gold hardware. Its clean lines and soft curves are the stuff fashion dreams are made of.
I didn't expect lot from a bag so small, so perhaps it's unsurprising that it exceeded my expectations. However Jerome Dreyfuss has crammed more inside this small purse than most designers offer in large totes. There isn't just a single main compartment but three, and each one has a zip to keep your cargo safe. You'd be hard pressed to fit a wallet inside, but with six card slots and a coin purse tucked away you don't need to. And finally there's a mirror hidden underneath the flap, ready to assist you when you're touching up your lipstick.
I'd ordinarily suggest $625 is too much to spend on a purse so small, but I can't deny Jerome Dreyfuss has worked hard to offer value. If you've got the money and can travel light, I doubt you'll regret investing in the Momo.
More Features of This Jerome Dreyfuss Calfskin Saddle Bag
- Snap button closure
- A removable strap with a 24 inch drop
- Measures 5.5 x 7 x 3 inches
Get this Jerome Dreyfuss Momo Handbag:
- Available to buy at Barneys New York
- Check the Mememe Designer Accessories eBay store to see if this Jerome Dreyfuss bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More saddle bags on BagBunch
- The Cole Haan Saddle Handbag, a great alternative to this brown saddle bag.
- Searching for more Jerome Dreyfuss bags on eBay
- Other leather saddle bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.