Jack Georges dresses up the traditional backpack with a sophisticated splash of leather.
The leather trim makes this a much more sophisticated backpack than the ones we all used to lug to school. There’s only a hint of the luxury skin, but a little goes a long way. It’s complemented by the black ballistic nylon, which is every bit as tough as its name suggests.
The main compartment is so large that it should hold a laptop with a 15.4-inch screen. Two spacious pockets are perfect for stashing the peripherals including cords, mice, headphones, and other tech essentials. The Easy Access Organizer and transparent mesh pocket also make it easy to keep important items in order. Its generous dimensions may make it heavy if you fill it to the brim, but the adjustable shoulder straps should help ease the strain.
At $295 this is significantly more expensive than most backpacks on the market, particularly considering that the leather is used so sparingly. However it’s worth noting that it is handcrafted. It’s the attention to detail that comes from that old-fashioned method of manufacture that makes it worth splurging.
More Features of This Jack Georges Leather Trimmed Backpack
- Zip closure
- Measures 13.5 x 15.5 x 5 inches
Get this Jack Georges Generations Edge Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the Diva’Holic eBay store to see if this Jack Georges bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Jack Georges bags on BagBunch
- The Jack Georges Generations Edge ladies laptop bag, a feminine alternative to this laptop backpack bag.
- Searching for more Jack Georges bags on eBay
- Other Jack Georges backpacks on eBay:
[phpbay]Jack Georges backpack, 2, “”, “”[/phpbay]