Imoshion tries to recapture the dramatic fashion looks of yesteryear with the Diana. But I wonder whether it's overreached here.
The competing elements cause me to hesitate here. On separate bags I'd applause the feminine finish of the lacy crochet, the effect of contrasting leatherette trim, and the nostalgic bamboo handle. But all together? I'm just not sure. It makes the Diana look like it's trying too hard to be a precious heirloom passed down through generations rather than the real deal.
I am thankful for the modern creature comforts though. The Diana isn't enormous by modern standards, but it's got so many compartments that it feels much bigger than it really is. Credit card slots and pouches for gadgets are welcome 21st century additions. The bamboo-fashioned turn-lock clasp keeps everything together.
$80 isn't a bad price for a purse like this, but I think you'd find something cheaper and more authentic at a thrift store.
More Features of This Imoshion Vintage Satchel
- A central zippered compartment with zippered pocket and two open pockets
- A slip compartment on the back
- Snap closing compartment on the front
- Polka dot print polyester lining
- A bamboo handle with a 6.5 inch drop
- Measures 7.5 x 12 x 7 inches
- Made in China
Get this Imoshion Diana Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless
- Check the Nanna's Knick-Knacks eBay store to see if this Imoshion bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Imoshion bags on BagBunch
- The Elaine Turner Summer Clutch bag, a great alternative to this bamboo handle bag.
- Searching for more Imoshion bags on eBay
- Other vintage satchel bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.