Hobo International takes us back to a time before credit and store loyalty cards with this Rachel wallet.
This purse wouldn't look out place on the set of Mad Men, with its traditional tri-fold design and brushed antique hardware. I particularly like this red leather version, perhaps because I can imagine how beautifully it'd work with some 50s style lipstick. This is the most vibrant of the bunch, which also includes a rich teal called Celeste, stone, chocolatey mocha brown, and basic black.
Whichever one you pick you'll enjoy the modern organizational features, including the credit card slots and secure zippered pockets. There aren't a lot of them, as you might expect from a wallet so small, but the features should hold your financial essentials just fine. Just make sure you keep those cards well away from the Rachel's magnetic closures. More than one disappointed fashion fan has found their cards wiped from lack of care.
At $118 the Rachel is a little expensive for a wallet, but it's so well made and timeless than it's probably worth the extra coin.
More Features of This Hobo International Tri-Fold Wallet
- Fabric lining
- A complementary mirror
- Measures 4 x 4 inches
Get this Hobo International Rachel Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Carriage House Gulfport com eBay store to see if this Hobo International bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Hobo International bags on BagBunch
- The Autumn print Hobo International Rachel bag, a patterned alternative to this matte bag.
- Searching for more Hobo International bags on eBay