Hobo International's traditional styling has made it a favorite amongst conservative fashion fans, but I must admit many of its accessories leave me a bit bored. So when one catches my eye like the Caralee it's reason to take a closer look.
This cross-body purse is simple but so compelling with its clean curved shape and V-shaped center pleat. I wish the exterior was made with authentic leather rather than a manmade substitute, but then we might have spent more than $118 on it. The synthetic is more convincing than many leather alternatives, so perhaps it's a sacrifice worth making.
The Caralee looks dainty but it's surprisingly practical. There are so many pockets hidden away inside that staying organized should never be a challenge. I also like the strap which gives us the best of both worlds, the vintage charm of an antique brass chain and the comfort of a soft synthetic center.
Hobo International's traditional approach can often seem uninspiring, but I think it's got things right with the Caralee.
More Features of This Hobo International Vintage Cross-Body Bag
- Fully lined
- A chain strap with a 24 inch drop
- Measures 1 x 10.2 x 6.8 inches
Get this Hobo International Caralee Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in taupe and mogano)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the V's Designer Loft eBay store to see if this Hobo International bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Hobo International bags on BagBunch
- The Hobo International Lulu bag, a great alternative to this cross-body bag.
- Searching for more Hobo International bags on eBay