In recent years we've seen Harveys evolving from a basic accessories label to one that's a bit more fashion forward. It still plays with seatbelts, but with the Studly it's also added a dose of heavy metal.
While the Studly shows a label attempting to modernize its image, it also seems a little out of step with current trends. Bold studs were very big a few seasons ago, but their appeal is waning. These days restraint is much more chic than all those chunky silver accents.
If you don't care about keeping pace with fashion though, you'll probably appreciate the way Harveys has blended functionality and fun here. I like the interest the studs add to this very traditional black satchel. Its main compartment is spacious and well appointed, with a generous zippered pocket and pair of open pouches for gadgets. The handles are a shade too short for over-the-shoulder use, but as Harvey's provided a cross-body strap we really can't complain. This hands-free carrying option is so convenient I can't imagine removing it!
Those seat belts make the Studly as tough as it looks. The quality materials ensure we'll see real value for our $354.
More Features of This Harveys Studded Bag
- Zip top closure
- Protective metal feet on the base
- Dual handles with a 5 inch drop
- A detachable strap with a 24 inch drop
- Measures 4 x 13.5 x 11.5 inches
Get this Harveys Studly Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Stylebug eBay store to see if this Harveys bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Harveys bags on BagBunch
- The Harveys Rugby bag, a great alternative to this seatbelt bag.
- Searching for more Harveys bags on eBay