Harajuku Lovers puts its style stamp on this Hot Stuff messenger bag.
Honestly, even if it wasn't emblazoned with the Harajuku Lovers logo, I'd have known exactly who was behind it. It's got those cutesy little Harajuku girl graphics and that vibrant pop of teal after all. And then there's the use of polyester over more luxurious materials, although I'm not sure that's too much of a compromise. This fabric is much stronger and less likely to show wear and tear, which is great if you're planning on putting this purse through its paces.
The Hot Stuff is relatively small for a messenger, so you hoped to use it for lugging textbooks to class you're out of luck. However it does have enough space for the rest of us, and its jam packed with pockets inside and out.
The Hot Stuff has a very distinctive look, and it's not one that I've really warmed to. However for $68 it represents real value for Harajuku Lovers fans.
More Features of This Harajuku Lovers Polyester Messenger
- Velcro closures
- An adjustable strap with a 23 inch drop
- Measures 11.25 x 8.25 x 4 inches
Get this Harajuku Lovers Hot Stuff Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Weiwei Traders eBay store to see if this Harajuku Lovers bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Harajuku Lovers bags on BagBunch
- The 70s Girls Harajuku Lovers Hot Stuff messenger bag, a great alternative to this 60s girls print bag.
- Searching for more Harajuku Lovers bags on eBay