Guess gets old school with this Prep School Bowler.
I haven't always been a fan of this fashion house's logo-heavy accessories, but I think it gets the balance right here. Of course the Guess logo is placed up front and center, but its scrolling script is more fun than its usual branding. The type works will with the bowler's retro shape and quilting, making the accessory feel like it's stepped out of the 50s. With the fashion world embracing the styles of decades gone by, this nostalgic design is surprisingly on trend.
The Prep School is a great size for everyday use, and it's got the features to match. While most labels offer a pair of gadget slips, Guess goes one better and gives us three. The trio is complemented by a large zippered pouch for valuables. Another zip running along the top of the bowler ensures our cargo stays just where we left it. The hot pink accents on the chain decorated straps look a bit tacky, but at least they're long enough to easily sling over our shoulder.
At $110 this Guess bowler is on a par with most of the label's accessories, but its superior styling helps separate it from the rest.
More Features of This Guess Retro Bowler
- Silver-toned hardware
- Fully lined interior
- Dual straps with an 11.5 inch drop
- Measures 14.5 x 9.5 x 6 inches
Get this Guess Prep School Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Brands Palace eBay store to see if this Guess bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Guess bags on BagBunch
- The Guess Prep School tote bag, a great alternative to this bowler bag.
- Searching for more Guess bags on eBay