According to Greek legend, Pandora released all the world's evils when she opened the forbidden box. Thankfully opening this Givenchy bag which shares her name is much safer!
I can't see a lot of ancient Greece in this bag, but there is a classic sophistication about it. Its unusual angular shape is tempered by the use of black leather and clean, uncluttered features. That leather does have a bit of a sheen to it, but it's nowhere near as glossy as a patent would be. This lustrous skin is paired with polished hardware.
The Pandora's shape is really quite clever, because while it's eye-catching it doesn't compromise the bag's storage potential. It's a great size for everyday use, just inching towards too big without ever getting there. Given its large stature I'm glad we can attach a longer strap for easy carrying when we're on the go.
I'm not sure whether the Pandora is worth its big $1875 ticket but it is a Givenchy bag. Those kind of price tags are par for the course, and if you're a fan you won't mind shelling out the big bucks for this striking messenger.
More Features of This Givenchy Shiny Messenger
- Double top zip
- Exterior ID pocket with magnetic snap closure
- Fabric lined interior with side zip pocket and pair of organizational pockets
- A single rolled handle with a 6 inch drop
- Measures 9.5 x 15 x 7 inches
Get this Givenchy Pandora Handbag:
- Available to buy at Barneys New York
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Rose Window Closet eBay store to see if this Givenchy bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Givenchy bags on BagBunch
- The Proenza Schouler PS 11 bag, a great alternative to this messenger bag.
- Searching for more Givenchy bags on eBay