Furla shows us its prim and proper side with this elegant Eurice shoulder bag.
This purse is a vision of restraint, with its classic black pebbled leather finish and vintage inspired silver pushlock. The rounder corners and curved front pocket give her a bit of flair, but essentially this is the kind of handbag that doesn't like to step out of line.
Furla has given us those little perks that make a bag feel luxurious, including protective metal feet on the base and a user-friendly central zippered compartment. So it's surprising that it hasn't given the interior a clasp. I suppose it makes our items easy to access, but security suffers. You can carry anything valuable in the secure center section, but expect your other items to fall out when you're driving.
The short handles are also disappointing for a bag of this size. I suppose they add to the Eurice's vintage demeanor, but they won't be practical when the bag is full. As over-the-shoulder carrying is out, I'd make sure to travel light if you've got a long way to go.
It's got a few design flaws, but if you favor classic vintage style the Eurice is a reasonable buy at $475.
More Features of This Furla Leather Vintage Handbag
- Dual 13 inch handles with a 5 inch drop
- Logo printed jacquard lining
- Measures 12 x 7.5 x 5 inches
- Made in Italy
Get this Furla Eurice Handbag:
- Available to buy at Bluefly
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Bluefly eBay store to see if this Furla bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Furla bags on BagBunch
- The Be & D Jefferson hobo bag, a great alternative to this pushlock bag.
- Searching for more Furla bags on eBay