Franco Sarto delivers a cute cross-body bag for less with the Dandy.
A real life dandy puts on airs and graces and is overly concerned by his appearance, and this cross-body bag shares these traits. Its PVC body does its best leather impersonation, and it almost pulls it off in this pewter hue. I rarely favor metallic hues, but in pewter the shine that comes from affordable synthetics seems natural. The black one might be easier to incorporate into your wardrobe, but it appears cheaper than its shiny peer.
The Dandy's flap over design seems like a messenger bag's more grown up sibling. Its curved lines are modern, perhaps even futuristic, and its gleaming metal buckle is a lovely foil to the metallic leather.
The Dandy is slim but it should hold everything you need to carry with some careful packing. There are a few pockets inside, and another one hiding underneath that flap. I also like the zippered pocket on the back. It's easy to access, but as it sits against our body it's perfect for hiding valuables.
The Dandy's far from the most breathtaking cross-body on the market, but at just $79 it represents great value.
More Features of This Franco Santo Flap Cross-Body Bag
- Snap closure
- Animal print fabric lining
- An interior key clip
- Measures 9 x 9 x 1.8 inches
Get this Franco Sarto Dandy Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Franco Sarto bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More cross-body bags on BagBunch
- The Franco Sarto Dandy satchel bag, a great alternative to this cross-body bag.
- Searching for more Franco Sarto bags on eBay
- Other Franco Sarto Dandy bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.