When you're hitting the mall for that last bit of Christmas shopping, you'll need a spacious shopper to help you out. Francesco Biasia delivers with this casual Jeanne shopper.
I was surprised to see Francesco Biasia passing over its usual leather for a more casual fabric. It makes sense though, because the material is a more lightweight choice. That allows us to take advantage of all the space the designer offers, and there is a lot of it.
Frankly this shopper is enormous. Its array of pockets do their best to keep things in order, but I'm not sure anything could keep a space so large free of clutter. A zippered divider may have made the bag more user friendly, but it would have cut the generous main compartment in half. As it's designed it can hold a few purchases along with our everyday essentials.
The handles could stand to be a bit longer, but if you're petite you should be able to sling them over your shoulder. Using them by hand will just be too awkward, especially if you're making use of all that space. A few extra inches would have made the Jeanne that much easier to manage.
It's not the perfect shopper but it is a lovely example. $298 is probably too much to pay for an accessory made of material, but at least we're getting plenty of bag for our dollar.
More Features of This Francesco Biasia Fabric Shopper
- Dual handles with a 6 inch drop
- Drawstring and inside magnetic closure
- Measures 24 x 3 x 16 inches
Get this Francesco Biasia Jeanne Handbag:
- Available to buy at 6pm
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Kate's Designer Bags and Things eBay store to see if this Francesco Biasia bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Francesco Biasia bags on BagBunch
- The Francesco Biasia Edith tote bag, a great alternative to this large bag.
- Searching for more Francesco Biasia bags on eBay