Fossil cashes in on the colorblocked trend with the Jules Shopper.
I don't mind that Fossil's followed the trend here, but I wish it hadn't interpreted the look in such a lackluster way. The label hasn't brought anything new to the table. It's a perfectly adequate example of the styling. The pearlized sea green and lilac panels work well enough together. But it's just another colorblocked shopper in an already oversaturated market.
Don't overlook its practicality though. It's on the large side, but its array of interior pockets ensures its dimensions don't become unmanageable. There are patch pockets for gadgets and a pair of sunglasses complemented by a zippered pocket for valuables. The handles are long too, and flat, so they should fit easily over your shoulder and stay there.
The Jules is also very affordable at $158. That's reasonable for any shopper, but especially inexpensive for one made of real leather. It's not a trend setter by any means, but it's a good way for girls on a budget to get the latest look.
More Features of This Fossil Colorblocked Shopper
- Top zip closure
- Signature logo print lining
- Dual shoulder straps with an 8.25 inch drop
- Measures 18 x 5 x 11.25 inches
Get this Fossil Jules Handbag:
- Available to buy at Zappos
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the High Fashion World eBay store to see if this Fossil bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Fossil bags on BagBunch
- The Fossil Hathaway bag, a great alternative to this shopper bag.
- Searching for more Fossil bags on eBay