Foley + Corinna's created a purse that's small in stature but big on features with this Half Pint Pac Bag.
Honestly this purse put me offside with its colorblocked finish. I've never really been a fan of this retro look, and the Half Pint Pac does little to change my stance. The neutral toned leather and glossy black patent are lovely on their own, but together the design seems a bit busy.
However I can look past the colorblocking to appreciate the Half Pint Pac's practical charms. I'm also not the biggest advocate of drawstring closures, but with a zippered pocket in the front and two more on the sides there's enough accessible space for storing the items you need on hand. It'll be a bit more fiddly to access anything you've put inside, but at least these items will be secure.
I also like the convertible strap, which gives us more carrying options than the average bag. We can attach the strap along the top like a typical cross-body, or adopt a more unusual top and bottom sling configuration.
The colorblocked finish is likely to polarize fashionistas, but anyone who's warmed to it will certainly see value for their $295.
More Features of This Foley + Corinna Mini Cross-Body Bag
- Twill lined interior
- Magnetic closure
- A cross-body strap with a 16.5 inch drop
- Measures 7.5 x 10 x 4.5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Foley + Corinna Half Pint Pac Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the TwentyFourStore eBay store to see if this Foley + Corinna bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Foley + Corinna bags on BagBunch
- The Foley + Corinna Wrapped cross-body bag, a great alternative to this cross-body bag.
- Searching for more Foley + Corinna bags on eBay