Etienne Aigner gets colorblocking right with its Melinda Satchel.
The trend has prevailed for several seasons, but I'm still wondering when the tide will turn. When it does a subtly colorblocked bag like the Melinda will endure, while ones with wilder color palettes will date quickly.
None of the Melindas is too daring, but if you're looking for a timeless option I think this neutral brown bag is the pick of them. The pop of color on the other versions is pleasing for now, but their longevity is questionable. However at $160, perhaps only the bargain hunters will worry about how long it'll stay in vogue!
Whichever color palette you choose, you'll appreciate the Melinda's practical features. It's a good mid-sized bag arranged well, with a spacious zippered pocket and quartet of open pouches inside and another slip on the back. The handles are a shade too short for my liking, but with a longer attachable strap provided that's no real concern.
The Melinda is part of the new breed of Etienne Aigner bags, a satchel that looks much fresher than its tired logo covered designs. If the label can continue to create such modern accessories for such little money I'll be impressed!
More Features of This Etienne Aigner Colorblocked Satchel
- Dual handles with a 6 inch drop
- A convertible strap with a 14.5 inch drop
- Measures 6 x 12.5 x 9 inches
Get this Etienne Aigner Melinda Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Etienne Aigner bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Etienne Aigner bags on BagBunch
- The orange Etienne Aigner Melinda bag, a great alternative to this colorblocked bag.
- Searching for more Etienne Aigner bags on eBay