Etienne Aigner, where have you been hiding? The usually pedestrian fashion label has created an uncharacteristically fashion forward satchel with the Krista.
If I didn't know better I'd swear this was the work of some high end European designer. Its honey colored snake embossed leather is beautiful, with just the right amount of tonal shading. It's also available in white, but the contrast between the skin and piping is a bit too dramatic for my taste. This subtler option seems much more sophisticated.
The embossed leather is the star, but the satchel's design is also striking. It feels like it's stepped out of the 70s, which actually puts it right on trend. While there's a retro charm to it I can't imagine it dating quickly either.
A zippered compartment running down the center of the Krista's generous interior makes the space more manageable. We're also treated to four slide pockets, twice as many as most designers offer, and a smaller zip pocket for loose change and valuables.
If it were from one of those European labels the Krista would likely cost a thousand dollars or more. But it's not, so we enjoy some serious savings. At $185 this satchel is a steal.
More Features of This Etienne Aigner Python Embossed Satchel
- Magnetic snap closure
- Fully lined interior
- A detachable strap with a 20 inch drop
- Measures 4 x 12 x 8.8 inches
Get this Etienne Aigner Krista Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Etienne Aigner bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Etienne Aigner bags on BagBunch
- The Etienne Aigner Krista frame satchel bag, a great alternative to this flap bag.
- Searching for more Etienne Aigner bags on eBay