I haven't carried a backpack since I graduated from high school, but this stylish Teba bag has me reevaluating my stance.
This clever convertible tote is really like three bags in one. Multiple anchor points and straps allow you to carry it as a tote over your arm, a cross-body bag, or even a backpack with some minor adjustments.
Whichever mode it's in, the Teba is a really good looking bag. It's made of real leather, cleverly arranged in modern diagonal pleats. The elegant turnlock helps to jazz up the traditional flap closure, while also providing that much needed security.
The Teba is a mid-sized bag, so I was pleasantly surprised to see it's as well appointed as many much larger purses. A pair of open pouches and a zippered pocket in the back wall is almost expected in an oversized tote, but here it's worth celebrating.
At $268 this is one of Elliott Lucca's most expensive handbags, but its versatility makes it worth spending a little extra.
More Features of This Elliott Lucca Pleated Tote
- Cotton lined interior
- Measures 13 x 13 x 5 inches
Get this Elliott Lucca Teba Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in boysenberry)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the CSN Stores eBay store to see if this Elliott Lucca bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Elliott Lucca bags on BagBunch
- The Elliott Lucca tote bag, a great alternative to this convertible bag.
- Searching for more Elliott Lucca bags on eBay