Elliott Lucca interprets classic vintage style with this elegant Alicante satchel.
This handbag has all the hallmarks of a bygone fashion era, from its structured frame to its delicate clasp. Its woven finish calls to mind the classic designs of Bottega Veneta. This purse costs far less than a Bottega Veneta creation though; while these designer bags cost upwards of four figures you'll score the Alicante for less than $200!
I appreciate Elliott Lucca's attempt to modernize this framed satchel, but I'm not convinced by its execution. The colored chains accenting the handles are a bit too chunky for the rest of the bag, and messy to boot. They're interesting, but they also don't really gel with the design.
The interior isn't all that exciting but it is serviceable. A large zippered pocket and pair of open pouches help keep the polyester lined space organized. This is a decent size, but perhaps not as large as modern misses would like. After all, that frame design means the clasp will pop open under pressure, so what you see is really what you get.
It's not perfect, but there's a lot to like about this eggshell white satchel, especially for the money. The black one is also an appealing option, but I'd steer clear of the python printed and pyrite versions if I were you. Such a traditional style doesn't deserve so much glitz!
More Features of This Elliott Lucca Woven Satchel
- Dual handles with a 9.5 inch drop
- Measures 5.5 x 15 x 9 inches
Get this Elliott Lucca Alicante Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Elliott Lucca bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Elliott Lucca bags on BagBunch
- The Elliott Lucca Bettina Dr satchel bag, a great alternative to this woven bag.
- Searching for more Elliott Lucca bags on eBay