Ed Hardy loves to create patterns that are a little bit naughty and a little bit nice. The unexpected combination of flowers and skulls seen on this Junkfood Snicker messenger may be one of the label's best.
What I like most about it is that it's so delicate. By keeping all the details small, Ed Hardy creates a print which is abstract. In fact, you might not see the skulls at all unless you were looking closely. I think that makes this messenger much more versatile than the designs the label typically creates; it's subtler than the colored, tattoo style graphics, and in my opinion less tacky.
Ed Hardy rarely lets us down on the practical front, and this messenger is no exception. It's generously sized and made from a durable, easy-clean blend of polyester and PVC. It could easily hold your textbooks and even a small laptop, and there are plenty of pockets to keep your other gadgets organized. I also like the logo print shoulder strap, which is fully adjustable for just the right fit.
This messenger makes no reference to chocolate or French fries so its name leaves me feeling confused, but perhaps that doesn't matter. Whatever it's called, the Junkfood Snicker messenger may be one of the best bags to come from the Ed Hardy stable.
More Features of This Ed Hardy Patterned Messenger
- Zip top closure
- Large front pocket
- A zip, slip, and cell phone pocket inside
- A single shoulder strap with a 21 inch drop
- Measures 15 x 4.5 x 15.5 inches
Get this Ed Hardy Junkfood Snicker Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the EuroFashionStore3000 eBay store to see if this Ed Hardy bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Ed Hardy bags on BagBunch
- The Ed Hardy Junkfood Goodbar tote bag, a great alternative to this messenger bag.
- Searching for more Ed Hardy bags on eBay