Dooney & Bourke shows rare maturity with this Smith Bag.
Its name is very unassuming and ordinary, but the Smith is one of the best Dooney & Bourke bags I've seen.
Dooney & Bourke's crafted its Smith from lightweight nylon material. This easy care material is smartened up with red leather accents and trim. I'm not a big fan of the tassels at either side of the tote, but at least they're placed discreetly. Overall the Smith looks quite chic, but its greatest strength is its practicality.
Its exterior flap pocket hints at the Smith's user-friendly design. There are more pockets inside, and a hook for your keys. These organizational aids make the Smith's generous main compartment much easier to manage. While the shoulder straps could stand to be a bit wider, I appreciate their length.
The color schemes are a bit hit and miss though. I love the nautical feel of the navy and red palette here. However some of the other options, including hot pink and royal blue bag and orange and blue, are a bit garish. Choose carefully and you should enjoy several seasons from this $228 Dooney & Bourke tote.
More Features of this Dooney & Bourke Nylon Tote
- Zip closure
- Gold-toned hardware
- Nylon lined interior
- Protective feet on the base
- Dual straps with a 10.5 inch drop
- Measures 16 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
Get this Dooney & Bourke Smith Handbag:
- Available to buy at Dooney & Bourke
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Lindajopen Purses Plus eBay store to see if this Dooney & Bourke bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Dooney & Bourke bags on BagBunch
- The Dooney & Bourke Nylon Editor's Tote bag, a great alternative to this nylon bag.
- Searching for more Dooney & Bourke bags on eBay