Bold citrus yellow piping helps this Berit cross-body bag from Donald J Pliner really pop.
The combination of this shocking hue and pale aqua blue leather is very unexpected, but that's exactly why I like it. Who wants to be predictable? On a more outrageous bag it might have seemed too much, but the colored leather and contrasting piping gives the Berit its personality. It's also available in the reverse color combo, and a black and white version for the traditionalists.
The Berit isn't a very large purse, but with some careful packing it should have enough space to hold everything you really need when you step out. It's made for essentials only, encouraging us to do away with all those items that weigh us down and travel a little lighter. They'll stay organized thanks to an array of interior pockets. The nylon lining feels a bit cheap, but it certainly does the job.
The size is the real clincher for me. The Berit is well made and original, which makes its $165 price tag seem very reasonable indeed.
More Features of This Donald J Pliner Piping Decorated Cross-Body
- Zip closure
- A single adjustable strap with a 24 to 28 inch drop
- Measures 4.5 x 9.25 x 2.5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Donald J Pliner Berit Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Inourshoes eBay store to see if this Donald J Pliner bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Donald J Pliner bags on BagBunch
- The Donald J Pliner Boaz hobo bag, a great alternative to this piping accented bag.
- Searching for more Donald J Pliner bags on eBay