DKNY takes colorblocking from retro to refined with this Luster Shopper.
The warm orange-camel colored panel brings personality to the Luster's basic black base. Another label might have brought the orange hue back in the straps or fringed tassel, but DKNY keeps the rest of this purse quite neutral. It might not be as exciting right now, but it ensures the Luster will remain charming once the colorblocked fad has passed.
The functional design is another feature that ensures longevity. This is the kind of purse you'll want to keep using thanks to its spacious dimensions and selection of carry straps. In an ideal world the cross-body strap would be wider, but if you don't overload the satchel it shouldn't dig too deeply into your skin.
At $425 the Luster is well priced, particularly for a bag that so cleverly blends contemporary style with enduring elegance. It looks right on trend now, but its quality and design ensure you'll be just as happy carrying it after a few seasons.
More Features of This DKNY Colorblocked Satchel
- Exterior zip pockets
- Polished hardware accents
- Secure top zip
- Protective feet on the base
- A single handle with a 5 inch drop
- A detachable strap with a 19 inch drop
- Measures 15 x 6 x 13 inches
Get this DKNY Luster Handbag:
- Available to buy at Zappos
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Cache Designers 4 Less eBay store to see if this DKNY bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More DKNY bags on BagBunch
- The DKNY Luster Leather tote bag, a great alternative to this shopper bag.
- Searching for more DKNY bags on eBay