Diesel promises to put a smile on your dial with its Happy Days Richie Cross-Body Bag.
The Richie is one of several Diesel bags named after Happy Days characters. They all share a similar retro feel which wouldn't look out of place on the set of the classic sitcom. Each one has its own charm, just as the original characters did, but the Richie's unusual tall design has won me over. This unique orientation doesn't just attract attention; it also ensures we're not weighed down.
I'm not in love with the Native American head logo though. I suppose a retro inspired bag doesn't need to keep pace with the current taste for minimalism, but such bold branding feels out of step. At least in black the design is much subtler than on the pale olive version.
While the exterior is too busy for my tastes, the interior doesn't go far enough. The single zippered pocket has a lot of work to do. I concede the bag's not large enough to warrant a plethora of organizational aids, but an extra pouch or two would have made all the difference.
The Happy Days Richie isn't perfect, but for just $70 we wouldn't expect it to be. For that price I think it's got enough going for it to tempt us, don't you?
More Features of This Diesel Synthetic Cross-Body Bag
- Made of synthetic
- An adjustable cross-body strap with an 11.25 to 25.5 inches
- Measures 9 x 7 x 3 inches
- Made in China
Get this Diesel Happy Days Richie Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Virtualexchanges eBay store to see if this Diesel bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Diesel bags on BagBunch
- The Diesel Happy Days Chachi cross-body bag, a great alternative to this cross-body bag.
- Searching for more Diesel bags on eBay