Coccinelle adds a dash of femininity to the classic black tote with the Beatrix.
The knotted trim along the top really is the star of the show. It looks almost like a bow, but it's just abstract enough to ensure it doesn't alienate the tough girls. Its softness is complemented by gentle pleating and the subtle curves of the tote's silhouette.
The Beatrix is made of leather, but this skin isn't the best quality that I've seen. It's soft enough but it's a bit too shiny for my tastes. This finish makes it seem a little plastic-like, like a cheap synthetic rather than a luxury skin. It'll last like leather will, but I can't imagine it making the same impression.
I'm much more enthusiastic about the Beatrix's practical perks. Coccinelle calls it a medium tote, but it's on the larger side of this classification. The satiny lining makes the main compartment feel a bit more luxurious, while the leather trim around the pockets should help them last. I also appreciate the choice of carrying options, although the cross-body strap could stand to be a bit wider.
While the leather could stand to be a bit better, $450 certainly isn't unreasonable for this cute Coccinelle tote.
More Features of This Coccinelle Bow Tote
- Zip closure
- Dual handles with a 5 inch drop
- Measures 11 x 16 x 7.5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Coccinelle Beatrix Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock)
- Check the Designer Bargains Shoes Clothing eBay store to see if this Coccinelle bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Coccinelle bags on BagBunch
- The Coccinelle Beatrix hobo bag, a great alternative to this tote bag.
- Searching for more Coccinelle bags on eBay
- Other Coccinelle totes on eBay:
|Coccinelle Sally NEW Large Metal Tote Leather Handbag
Auction Ends: 27d 3h 30m
Make it yours...