Chocolate's created a purse that's as pretty as a picture with the Sevina.
The oversized velvet bow acts as a cherry on top of this simply shaped cross-body. It might be overly flamboyant, but strip it away and the Sevina would be too easy to overlook. Chocolate's tempered its effect somewhat by choosing gentle hues like soft gray and mellow taupe, but there's still no ignoring the feminine feature.
The bow suckers us in but the Sevina's clever design keeps us interested. The zippered interior pocket and pair of open pouches is generous for a bag so small. Pairing a magnetic snap with a zipper makes the Sevina doubly secure. The strap could stand to be wider, but at least attached to a bag so small it shouldn't drag on our shoulder.
For me the Sevina's materials are the biggest disappointment. I have no problem with manmade alternatives to leather in theory, but they shouldn't be as thin and shiny as this synthetic. We expect compromises for $59, but I'd rather splash out on a more polished look.
More Features of This Chocolate Bow Cross-Body Bag
- Printed satin lining
- An adjustable, detachable strap with a 13 to 25 inch drop
- Measures 5 x 8.5 x 7 inches
Get this Chocolate Sevina Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Chocolate bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Chocolate bags on BagBunch
- The Chocolate Scarlet tote bag, a great alternative to this bow bag.
- Searching for more Chocolate bags on eBay