It might be some 45 years since Diane Keaton's striking heroine hit screens in Woody Allen's romantic comedy, but Annie Hall continues to be one of pop culture's most enduring style icons. CC Skye pays tribute to this fashion pioneer with this Annie Hall Cross-Body Bag.
The Annie Hall's boxy shape and classic flap-over design would likely suit the masculine style of Keaton's character down to the ground. She'd probably think the polish of the glazed leather and its crocodile scales are too much, but they make this basic accessory seem much richer.
The hook and eye clasp is a bit fiddly, but it makes this cross-body extra secure. You won't be able to fit too much inside its petite main compartment, but at least you know what you are carrying will stay safe. While the CC Skye's dainty dimensions may disappoint girls living in the digital age, they're perfect for a bag which takes its cues from the 70s. Surely we can all benefit from downsizing as our retro sisters did!
We don't get a lot of bag for our dollar here but CC Skye's attention to detail ensures we see value for our $350.
More Features of This CC Skye Crocodile Cross-Body Bag
- Golden hardware
- Fully lined interior with a patch pocket
- Chain insets and cone studs at shoulder strap with a 21 inch drop
- Measures 7 x 6.5 x 2.5 inches
- Comes with a dust bag
- Made in China
Get this CC Skye Annie Hall Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited quantities)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Cute Little Things eBay store to see if this CC Skye bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More CC Skye bags on BagBunch
- The CC Skye Onie satchel bag, a great alternative to this exotic bag.
- Searching for more CC Skye bags on eBay