I must admit, I've never taken a lot of notice of Carla Mancini. Her accessories typically tend to blend into the background. However with this Jackie satchel she has me swooning.
There's a lot going on here, but Mancini handles it so well that it doesn't seem overdone. The deep angular seams make the finish feel like a modern take on patchwork. The delicate golden studs are beautiful, especially against that rich chocolate brown leather. The whipstitched handles are also stunning. The tassels on the side might be a step too far, but at least they get lost in the design.
The Jackie's relaxed shape points to its everyday application. It's generously sized with an ample supply of pockets. I only wish those were trimmed in more of that plush leather to help them last. It's one of those little extras I expect at this price point, just like the also absent metal feet.
Carla Mancini probably hasn't done enough to demand $575 for this satchel, but she also hasn't priced it out of reach. It's no bargain, but it would be a lovely addition to any wardrobe.
More Features of This Carla Mancini Studded Satchel
- Magnetic closure
- Faille lined interior
- Dual handles with a 5.5 inch drop
- A detachable cross-body strap with a 19.5 inch drop
- Measures 10.5 x 16 x 5.75 inches
- Made in the United States
Get this Carla Mancini Jackie Handbag:
You may also be interested in:
- More Carla Mancini bags on BagBunch
- The Carla Mancini Julie hobo bag, a great alternative to this studded bag.
- Searching for more Carla Mancini bags on eBay
- Other studded satchel bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.