Brahmin gives us all the features we love in a tote bag in miniature form with this Mia Mini Bag.
Before you get up in arms about the material, the Mia's made of croc-embossed leather rather than authentic crocodile. I won't get into the ethics of killing cows over the reptiles, but it does seem to be a more palatable option for many fashion fans. That's especially true when the leather is rendered as convincingly as this. The scaly surface looks closer to authentic crocodile than most mimics on the market.
When you look at the images it's easy to forget this is a mini bag. It's created with the same attention to detail as larger handbags, from its elegant turn-lock closure to its range of carrying straps.
The interior is also very detailed, with a zippered envelope dividing the main compartment into three smaller sections. I'd argue that all those partitions further limit what we can carry inside this already small purse, but they also make staying organized a cinch. At least with a zippered pocket and collection of credit card slots we can leave our wallet at home. Without that essential item to worry about there's more space for other necessities.
We're not getting a lot of bag for our dollar here, but at $225 a bag like the Mia doesn't sound too extravagant to me.
More Features of This Brahmin Croc-Embossed Mini Bag
- A top handle
- A removable cross-body strap with a 24 inch drop
- Measures 6 x 8 x 2 inches
Get this Brahmin Mia Handbag:
- Available to buy at Brahmin
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Excessshopper4 eBay store to see if this Brahmin bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More mini bags on BagBunch
- The Valextra Alligator Mini Boston bag, a great alternative to this small exotic bag.
- Searching for more Brahmin bags on eBay