Bottega Veneta is blowing my mind with this Urban leather bag. It's convertible, it's beautiful, it's modern, it's retro. It's basically perfect.
Bambi never looked so good as she does on this Urban bag. I'm sorry. I know that was in bad taste. But seriously, who would have thought that deerskin would look so unbelievably posh? Not I. In any case, the material has an amazingly smooth texture that really works up against the intricate lace design.
The design of this bag is genius. You can wear it just how you see it, or you can separate it into two different bags. They're both cross-body carryalls, and each will serve you equally well. This leather and lace style is seriously enviable, even for Bottega Veneta.
At over $4,000, the price on the Urban is a little steep, but since it's two bags in one, it almost seems reasonable.
More Features Of The Bottega Veneta Urban Lace Two-In-One Leather Bag
- 10" x 10" x 1" size
- 25" strap drop
- Fully lined in taupe suede
Get This Bottega Veneta Urban Bag:
- Available at Net-A-Porter
- Check the Passion 4 Fashion 4 Less eBaystore to see if this Bottega Veneta clutch is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Bottega Veneta bags on BagBunch
- The Bottega Veneta Woven Box Clutch, a neon green alternative to this bag
- Searching for more Bottega Veneta bags on eBay
- Searching for other black leather and lace bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.