Before Bottega Veneta, I hated woven leather bags. Its amazing intrecciato technique quickly changed my mind, but this shopper is a little less than I've come to expect from the label.
The pea green leather is an interesting choice. I mean "interesting" in the way say you think something's interesting because you don't want to say that you hate it. I don't hate it, exactly, but there's something off about it. Perhaps it's just the combination of pea green leather with weaving and fringe that's throwing me off. Even if you love pea green and weaving, you have to admit that it's a little heavy-handed.
The shape of this shopper is also a little unbalanced. Literally. The heavy bottom necessitates a substantial handle, not these two slim straps. I'm sure they're enough to make the bag usable, but they don't look right, and they definitely won't be comfortable to carry for an extended period of time.
I just don't see paying $3,200 for this bag, even if it is Bottega.
More Features Of The Bottega Veneta Shopping Intrecciato Leather Tote
- 17" x 12" x 6" size
- 7" strap drop
- Fully lined in gray suede
Get This Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Shopper:
- Available at Net-A-Porter
- Check the Passion 4 Fashion 4 Less eBaystore to see if this Bottega Veneta clutch is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Bottega Veneta bags on BagBunch
- The Bottega Veneta Woven Box Clutch, a neon green alternative to this bag
- Searching for more Bottega Veneta bags on eBay
- Searching for other woven leather totes on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.