It's too bright to suit everyone, but I'm tickled pink by this Eden Satchel from Botkier.
I haven't always embraced the colorblocked trend, but I love the combination of bold pink cowhide and bright red lambskin. It's an unconventional color palette, and one which will probably divide fashionistas, but I appreciate its unique looks. Happily Botkier also accommodates girls with more conservative tastes with all-over black and butterscotch versions. There's also a navy satchel with a pop of verdant green on the sides.
No matter which Eden you pick you'll enjoy all the features Botkier offers. The interior is on the small side but the label's made the most of the space, kitting it out with a zippered pocket, a pair of open pouches, a pen slot, and a handy hook for carrying keys. The rolled handles give the satchel a playful retro air but they're not so convenient for days on the go. However Botkier's also provided a longer shoulder strap for those busy outings.
The Eden's mid-sized stature may scare some girls off, but personally I think Botkier's offering plenty for our $495.
More Features of This Botkier Retro Satchel
- Two front patch pockets
- Magnetic snap closure underneath front flap
- Gunmetal hardware
- Zippered main compartment
- Fully lined interior
- Dual handles with a 4 inch drop
- A detachable strap with an 18 inch drop
- Measures 11 x 14 x 5 inches
Get this Botkier Eden Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the Celebrity Stylist Boutique eBay store to see if this Botkier bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Botkier bags on BagBunch
- The Botkier Eden hobo bag, a great alternative to this satchel bag.
- Searching for more Botkier bags on eBay
- Other colorblocked satchel bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.