Sumptuously soft lambskin and a rich bottle green hue make this Apollo bag one of the most desirable hobos I've seen in some time.
Lambskin is an ideal material for crafting a traditional hobo, because its buttery finish slouches so easily. We can see its quality in every natural fold and feel it underneath our fingertips. The high quality material is paired with a patent leather belt, an element which I'm less enthusiastic about. While it's every bit as luxurious as the lambskin, the gloss of the patent looks cheaper in my opinion. Some girls might enjoy its contrast, but I think the bag would have been better without it.
While the belt may be a bit of a misstep, Botkier doesn't put another foot wrong. Its single strap is long and flat, so we can easily sling it over our shoulder and know it'll stay there. Its interior is luxuriously large, but it's got so many pockets that the space doesn't feel unmanageable. Botkier's really exceeded our expectations here, with a pen slot and key chain working with the usual pouches.
It might not be perfect, but for $545 it's close enough to tempt us. That's relatively affordable for a hobo with so much style and substance.
More Features of This Botkier Lambskin Hobo
- Top zip closure
- Interior lining
- Exterior front and back pockets
- A single shoulder strap with a 10 inch drop
- Measures 4.5 x 14 x 13 inches
- Also available in black and brown
Get this Botkier Apollo Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Celebrity Stylist Boutique eBay store to see if this Botkier bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Botkier bags on BagBunch
- The Botkier Apollo satchel bag, a great alternative to this belted bag.
- Searching for more Botkier bags on eBay