Big Buddha has fun with fringe with the Ray hobo.
The Ray takes the hobo back to its boho roots with its funky, flower child fringe and supple faux suede. If you're not committed to fringe this bag probably isn't for you. The loose tassels cover the front and sides, making the Ray seem untamed and free spirited.
I love the effect of all that fringe, so I'm a bit disappointed that Big Buddha hasn't used it on the back of the bag. I suppose this decision was about keeping costs under that magic $100 mark, but it makes the Ray seem a bit unfinished.
There are no such complaints about the interior though, which is kitted out with plenty of practical features. A large zippered compartment runs down the center, separating the interior into three user-friendly sections. One side pocket has a roomy zippered pocket, and the other has two open pouches for holding your cell phone and sunglasses.
The Ray's quirky bohemian charm is best seen in bright teal blue, but the Ray is also available in mellow shades like beige and white if you prefer something more subdued.
More Features of This Big Buddha Fringed Hobo
- Golden hardware
- Polyester lined interior
- Zip top closure
- A zippered compartment on the back
- A single handle with a 12.75 inch drop
- Measures 11 x 16 x 6 inches
- Made in China
Get this Big Buddha Ray Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Lorybirdnyc eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Michael Kors Crescent Fringed leather hobo bag, a great alternative to this fringed bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay