You've got the freedom to go hands-free or clutch your purse the old-fashioned way when it's the Liberty Bag from Big Buddha.
The modern slouchy style is matched by the Liberty's versatile convertible design. The strap is long enough to work as a shoulder bag or cross-body. Alternatively you could detach it completely to use the Liberty like a clutch, either by lifting up the flap and using the cut-out handles or holding it in your hand.
That chain is simple but gorgeous in rich gold, a great complement to the purse's polished turnlock clasp and zips. I love the way the metal pops against the deep blue shade, but it's also very appealing against the forest green and mellow gray purses.
Just because the Liberty can convert though, doesn't mean that it always should. It's so big that I can't imagine it'd be easy to manage without the strap. Perhaps if you know how to travel light it'd be easy to clutch, but it seems a shame not to utilize all that storage space.
At $80 though, I don't mind if the Liberty's not quite as versatile as Big Buddha planned. It still looks great, which isn't always the case at this price point!
More Features of This Big Buddha Convertible Bag
- Made of vegan leather
- Zip top closure
- A large buttoned exterior pocket
- Two open pockets and a zip pocket inside
- A removable handle with a 22 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 8 x 3 inches
Get this Big Buddha Liberty Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Rock A Rolla Boutique eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Big Buddha Liberty bag in other colors, a great alternative to this blue bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay