There are few accessories more reliable than a classic tote bag. Big Buddha dresses up this wardrobe staple with some reptilian embossing to create the Dakota.
Exotic embossing can make a handbag look much richer when it's done right, or much cheaper when it's not. Thankfully Big Buddha excels with this lizard like design. It's not obviously trying to mimic any species, which is perhaps why it seems so convincing. The mix of differently sized scales creates a realism that's impressive on a bag of this price.
The interior does the job without exceeding our expectations. It's tending towards enormous, but the trio of inside pockets helps it feel more manageable. I'd enjoy a few more organizational pockets, but perhaps that says more about my own shortcomings than those of the tote.
Big Buddha offers plenty for our $94.95, including choice. I'm drawn to this burnished brown shade, but I'm happy to see it's not our only option. The traditionalists are catered for with basic black, but there's also yellow, green, and berry red for a pop of color. Which one's your favorite?
More Features of This Big Buddha Embossed Tote
- Made of synthetic
- Fully lined interior
- Top zip entry
- An exterior zip pocket
- Dual handles with a 9 inch drop
- Measures 4.5 x 17 x 13 inches
Get this Big Buddha Dakota Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the LuggageWorldOnline eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Big Buddha Sophia bag, a great alternative to this embossed bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay